HA NOI – HA LONG – HUE – HOI AN – HO CHI MINH (12 DAYS – 11 NIGHTS)
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
- Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L)
- Morning: Visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Temple of literature, Fine Art Museum. Break for lunch in a restaurant.
- Afternoon: Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple, Old quarter, French quarter (walking or Cyclo tour), Quan Thanh Temple, West Lake round trip and some site round the West Lake. Evening water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay on boat (B/L/D)
- 08: 00 Depart from Hanoi to Halong, it takes 3h30’ drive including a break on the way. Afternoon 12 pm: Check in the cabin on boat. Lunch and cruise through Dinh Huong and Fighting Cocks islands area to the center of the Bay, visit Amazing Cave and Titop Island for swimming or climb to the Island top tower. Anchoring for sunset, seafood dinner and stay over night.
Day 4: Halong - Hanoi (B/L)
- After breakfast, take the bamboo tender rowing through Luon Grotto to visit a lagoon. Continue passing Man Head Island, Turtle Island and cruise toward Bai Tu Long Bay and Ha Long City. Back to the waft at 11am. Drive back to Hanoi. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi - Hue - DMZ - Quang Binh (B/L)
- Morning pick up to Noi Bai Airport fly to Hue Ancient Capital of Vietnam of Nguyen Dynasty. Change to the car from Phu Bai airport. Lunch on the way. Drive northward through Demilitarized Zone during Vietnam war, stop at Hien Luong bridge, Quang Tri Citadel and visit Vinh Moc tunnel on the 17 parallel. Arrived in Quang Binh. Overnight at hotel in Quang Binh.
Day 6: Phong Nha Unesco Natural World Heritage (B/L)
- Drive 1 hour to Phong Nha - Ke Bang Unesco natural world Heritage. Take the boat trip on the Son River visit the Water Cavern the longest water cave in the world. After lunch drive back to Hue. Overnight at hotel in Hue.
Day 7: Hue Unesco World Heritage (B/L)
- Morning: visit Great Enclosure of Royal Citadel, the complex of Noon Gate, Royal Palace, and Temples build in 1802. Afternoon boat trip on the Perfume River go up stream visit Thien Mu Pagoda, continue to Minh Mang King’s Tomb. Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: Hue - Hoi An (B/L)
- Drive along the sea coast southward, climb up on the Cloudy Pass, some stops on the way for taking pictures, pass Da Nang City and visit Champa Sculpture Museum. Arrived in Hoi An, check in Hotel and Lunch break. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 9: Hoi An Unesco World Heritage (B/L)
- Walking in the Unesco World Heritage of Hoi An ancient Street, visit Japanese Bridge, Old house, Chinese Congress Hall, Museum. Free for walk in the street of thousands lanterns reflecting on the water of Hoai River or Cua Dai Beach. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 10: Hoi An - My Son Unesco World Heritage - Fly to Ho Chi Minh city (B/L)
- Morning drive 1 hour to My Son, Unesco World Heritage, and the Hinduism Sanctuary of Champa kingdom built from VII to XIII centuries. The complex of brick towers, decorated with statues, sculptures divided in many groups and located in the mysterious forest look up to Cat Tooth Holly Mountain. Drive back to Da Nang city for flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh city tour (B/L)
- After breakfast, visit War Remnant Museum, Reunification Palace, Post office, Notre dam Cathedral, then pass by People Committee Hall and walk around Ben Thanh market. Lunch break. Afternoon visit Cu Chi tunnel, a famous underground guerilla base during Vietnam War in the suburban district of Ho Chi Minh City. Back to the City. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 12: Depart Ho Chi Minh City (B)
- Free until transfer to the airport for departure flight.
From: $ 1490 $
- Enjoy complete combination of the World Heritage sites in Vietnam including: Halong Bay, Phong Nha Cave, Hue Citadel, Hoi An, My Son
- Double/Twin share accommodation at hotels
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Air-condition Car during the trip
- One way air-ticket from Hanoi to Hue and from Da Nang to Saigon
- Boat Trip in Halong Bay, Huong River in Hue and in Phong Nha cave
- Half Board: breakfast, lunch
- Entrance fees
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Visa to Vietnam
- Personal Expense
- Services not include in the Tour Itinerary