Hanoi Halong Sapa – Summer Promotion (7 days 6 nights)
Day 01 Hanoi arrival (Meals: No) Pick up you at the airport and transfer to Romance hotel in the central. Check in hotel and free time to see the city. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 02 Hanoi – Halong Bay tour with Halong Cruise (Meals: B/L/D) Board Cruise for 2 days to explore the fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique Halong Bay, start cruising and enjoy our special feast of Vietnamese Cuisine. While the cruise slowly slide on the romantic waves of Halong Bay. Relax on the sundeck or take part in our activities with excellent services in hospitality, you will feel at home. This tour is friendly and safe for families with children.
+ 07:45 Picking up guests from hotel/stay 08:15 Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay 10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
+ 12:30 Arriving in Ha Long Bay harbor
+ 12:45 Boarding Cruise & welcome drink
+ 13:00 Safety briefing & check in cabin
+ 13:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine 15:00 Kayaking or relaxing 16:30 Visit Titop Island or swimming
+ 18:00 Cooking class 19:30 Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine Enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing. Overnight on cruise. Day 03 Halong Bay back to Hanoi (Meals:B/L):
+ 07:00 Wake up call
+ 07:30 Captain Breakfast 08:15 Visiting Sung Sot cave (Surprising Cave)
+ 09:30 Check out cabin 10:30 Flower Carving Class
+ 11:00 Time to say good bye to our crew 11:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine at the restaurant in the harbor.
+ 12:30 Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
+ 14:00 Short stop to stretch the legs
+ 16:30 Arrive in Romance hotel. Transfer to the Hanoi train station for a night train to Sapa. Overnight on the train.
Day 04 Sapa arrival – Visiting Cat Cat Village (Meals: B/L/D) At the attitude of 1650m, on the side of Hoang Lien Son range – facing the summit in Indochina. SaPa is the common hone of several minority tribes such as Black H’Mong, Red DZao, It is where you find the beauty of nature in valleys, mountains, streams, waterfalls and the warmly welcome of the ethnic people. Come to SaPa to enjoy the scenery and explore daily activities of the tribal people
+ 06:00 Pick up at Lao Cai train station by our staffs then drive to Sa Pa by bus. Arrive in Sa Pa in the mid-morning. Have breakfast and relax at hotel.
+ 09:00 Our guide will take you to visit two villages of Black H’mong people (Cat Cat Village), a waterfall and you have a chance to see the hydroelectric power station built by the French ( This activity take 2 hours walking up and down to the valley ) .
+ Back to Sa Pa for lunch. After lunch you are free to visit Sa Pa town and Sapa market at the afternoon.
+ Dinner and overnight in Sapa.
Day 05 Sapa – Lao Chai and Ta Van Villages (Meals: B/L/D):
+07:30 Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Pack your luggage to leave to hotel store.
+ 09:00 Our guide pick up you to the villages of the H’mong and Dzay called Lao Chai and Ta Van. Have lunch on the way or in a family of the ethnic people. (You will start trekking from hotel to the village with the distance about: 10 km. When you finish the trekking trip at the end of the village, our bus will head back to the hotel). Return to hotel and refreshing (You can use the restroom of hotel)
+ 16:00 Transfer from hotel to Lao Cai train station. Have dinner before get on the night train to go back to Hanoi.
Day 06 Arrive in Hanoi at around 5.00 am- Pick you and transfer to Romance hotel in Hanoi – 12.00 at noon Check in hotel (meal: No,)
Day 07: Check out the hotel, end the trip ! (meal: B)
Package price 339 USD/pax (For minimum 2 persons)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Transportation during the package in dedicated
• Airport picks up/transfers.
• 01 night on Alova Gold Cruise, Royal Heritage Cruise, Canary Cruise, Papaya Cruise… or similar ones in Halong Bay
• 02 nights at Romance hotel in Hanoi
• 01 night hotel in Sapa Town.
• Join in Group Sapa tour.
• Overnight train tickets (2 ways): Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi ( Soft sleeper – 04 persons/cabin)
• English speaking guide.
• All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
• Mealsas mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast/ L = Lunch/ D = Dinner)
• All indicated in our itinerary
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
• Beverages, travel insurance
* Early check in hotel and breakfast on the Day 6 (After Sapa tour)
• Tips, personal expenses
• All not indicated in our itinerary
• Itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather & operations conditions
• There isn’t a doctor or pharmacy on trip. Only first aid kit available.
• Cancelation policy confirmed by Romance hotel
* Early check in hotel and breakfast on the Day 6 (After Sapa tour) are NOT included in the tour price, if you want to book it, please let us know and it costs 22 USD/room with breakfast/2 pax
WHAT TO BRING
• Passport with valid visa
• Sun block, swimming suit, sport or trekking shoes, camera, insect repellent
• Cash for personal expenses